Our experienced Chartered Tax Advisers can help you identify qualifying R&D activities and expenditure that your construction firm has carried out in recent years.
- Conduct a free, no-obligation initial review of your projects
- Meet with you to discuss your work in more detail
- Collect and analyse the necessary financial and project information
- Prepare a comprehensive claim with a detailed technical narrative
- Submit your claim and handle all subsequent HMRC communications
- Help you optimise your processes to maximise future R&D claims
Examples of eligible activities
- Researching and developing new products or services
- Investigating and using new materials
- Researching energy-saving techniques
- Overcoming traditional challenges in new ways
- Creating more efficient techniques or processes
- Developing safer methods and practices
- Developing bespoke software systems or applications
This is not an exhaustive list, and construction firms are often surprised the work they do qualifies as R&D. The good news is that you have two years from the end of your accounting period to submit a claim, so multiple past projects could still be eligible for tax relief.
GET A CALL BACK
If you need to speak to us about a general query fill in the form below and we will call you back within the same working day.
News and Insights
Gelişmiş Bonus ve Promosyonlar Birbirinden cazip bonuslar ve promosyonlarla dolu bir dünyaya hazır mısınız? Siz de bu fırsatları kaçırmadan avantajlı alışverişin keyfini çıkarabilirsi…