How can we help with your self-assessments?
We provide a self-assessment service to ensure your tax return is completed in a timely and efficient way.
At TS Partners, we file tax returns for individuals, partnerships and limited companies. This is completed either on the back of a set of accounts that we have prepared, or as a stand-alone job for individuals who don’t need accounts, but need to file a return (as a result of investment income).
We can guarantee that your return will be filed securely and on-time to HMRC, to ensure that you’re paying the appropriate amount of tax.
Self-assessment commonly applies to:
- Company directors
- Self employed individuals or partnership
- Individuals with large amounts of saving or investment income
- Owned land or property that is being let
- Complicated tax affairs, including paying tax at higher rates
- Income from overseas
- Trustees and personal representatives
GET A CALL BACK
If you need to speak to us about a general query fill in the form below and we will call you back within the same working day.