Save Time and Money Managing Your Expenses With Receipt Bank
Irrespective of whether you’re a big or small SME, already established or are just starting out, managing your costs and accurately tracking expenses is fundamental to your path of business growth and success.
You can go about this in one of two ways – either spending hours of your valuable time manually entering your financial data into spreadsheets…or you can get technology to do everything for you! Doing this will not only save you hours of admin work, but also takes away the headache of tedious data input. After all, you didn’t start your business to invest your time and energy into filing receipts and managing spreadsheets!
In today’s digital age where technology is constantly changing and making our lives easier, there is software dedicated to making your everyday bookkeeping simple. Receipt Bank does just that. This award-winning software automatically processes your invoices and receipts, and cleverly extracts all the relevant data – so you don’t have to.
Receipt Bank is simple and intuitive, but also incredibly accurate. There’s nothing special that you need to learn to use it too, which is likely one of the reasons it’s attracted over 1.3 million users already. So why might you need it?
No more manual data entry
In a nutshell, Receipt Bank automatically extracts the key information from your receipts, bills and invoices, which means you no longer have to manually enter them. It then publishes this data directly to your chosen cloud accounting software (which might be QuickBooks or Xero).
Instant receipt capture
So how does it work? With the camera on your mobile phone, you can use Receipt Bank’s app to easily scan your invoices and receipts – this reads the key details for you, capturing the date, invoice and payee. You can then get rid of the physical copy. It really is that simple!
Using this tool, you can automate your bookkeeping, track your business expenses and share them with your accountant. Gone are the days of hanging onto physical financial documents and searching through paperwork looking for lost receipts!
Your preferred accounting package will automatically be updated with real-time data, so you can track your expenses on-the-go to see where your business is at – and streamline all communication between you and your accountant.
How can Receipt Bank benefit you?
- Cut down your time spent on paperwork – Receipt Bank reads, sorts and categorises the receipts for you, eliminating data entry tasks & freeing up your time.
- Reduce bookkeeping costs – you can scan hundreds of invoices per hour, or upload as and when throughout the month. The software completes the first stage of data capture for you, which means less to do for your bookkeeper (great news for reducing your monthly accounting bill).
- Claim every expense – with such an easy submission application, you’ll never lose paperwork again, ensuring you claim every expense and reduce your tax bill.
- Store documents securely – no more piles of documents taking over your space…everything is stored safely online, so both you and your accountant can find what you need quickly & easily.
- Increased accuracy of data entry – automating tasks eliminates the potential for user error, in exchange for consistently accurate reporting.
Going paperless has never been easier!
At TS Partners, we recommend Receipt Bank as the go-to app if you’re looking for a way to keep your finances under control, cut down on bookkeeping costs & create more time in your busy schedule.
We offer Receipt Bank free of charge with your Quickbooks subscription, providing the full set up and integration of a complete digital solution for your business. We’ll provide all the training on using the app to capture and submit all invoices and receipts, and show you how to get the most out of the software.
Keeping track of your expenses has never been more simple. With the leading invoice automation tools and software, you can easily streamline your accounts and spend more time on your business. Get in touch with our team if you’d like to know more!
In the current climate, it’s likely that you may have taken advantage of the various government-backed loan schemes available. Most commonly Bounce Back Loans (BBLS) will have been taken – les…
The Brexit transition period is now over and the UK has left the EU customs union and single market. This means a number of significant changes for business, where new rules have already come into eff…