Capital Allowances

Do you own a commercial property?

Capital Allowances are the hidden gem of UK corporation tax. If you have bought, or are planning to buy, a commercial property, you may be eligible for substantial tax relief

What are Capital Allowances?

In order to qualify, you or your company must own a commercial property purchased for at least £100,000 and be paying Income Tax or Corporation Tax in the UK.

Is your building eligible?

In our experience, integral features and fittings can be worth anything from 15% to 40% of a building’s value. For a £1 million building, that means a conservative estimate of £150,000.

Preparing your claim

TS Partners are specialists in Capital Allowances. We’ve helped secure relief under the legislation for a wide variety of businesses, including SMEs and independent landlords.


If you need to speak to us about a general query fill in the form below and we will call you back within the same working day.

News and Insights

  • 5
  • Oct
Latest HMRC figures show largest boost yet for innovative UK companies

HMRC has released the latest statistics for the value of Research and Development Tax Credits covering 2018-19 so far, and with £5.3 billion claimed already, it highlights the biggest boost to innova…

  • 2
  • Oct
Job Support Scheme replaces CJRS from November 1st

As of November 1st 2020, a new scheme called the Job Support Scheme replaces the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS). This scheme will run until April 2021. Under the Job Support Scheme, the Gover…